The housing industry has seen dramatic slowing over the last several months. Listings being canceled or put on hold, buyers backing out on offers, inventory decreases, and more. As we continue to ease back into reopening California, we are seeing an increase in buyer demands, while facing a lack in inventory.
With spring selling season underway, leaning into technology has never been more important. Sellers are still needing to sell and buyers are still needing to buy. More stringent rules are in place for successfully closing transactions safely, but we can absolutely do it!
If you’re thinking of selling, here are our 6 reasons why you should!
- Low Inventory – The number of homes on the market is still very low for this time of year, which means less competition!
- Prices Are Still Up – There are still more buyers than inventory to satisfy the demand. Prices are holding steady. Simple supply and demand!
- More Serious Buyers – Only the most serious buyers are out looking at homes right now and are making competitive offers with less demands.
- Historically Low Interest Rates – Finance your new home with a low interest rate!
- Our Selling Homes Safely Process – We will ensure you are absolutely comfortable with our selling homes safely process. Following very strict guidelines and protocols, we can conduct business safely.
- Captivating Marketing and Technology – We know how to effectively market homes utilizing technology. This is a critical piece to selling property right now.